Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Methi Muthia in Microwave - Recipe | Voltas Beko
Rains call for a crispy snack! Enjoy the monsoon season in your balcony with a cup of tea and a plate of Methi Muthia Fry, prepared in Voltas Beko Microwave
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Serving: 6-8 nos
- ½ cup nachni (ragi, red millet) flour
- ½ cup wheat flour
- ½ cup finely chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon besan
- ½ cup finely chopped methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 table spoon green chilli paste
- 1 dollop of ginger paste
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- Pinch of haldi
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pinch of hing
- 3-4 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Add wheat flour, ragi flour, spinach, methi, baking soda, salt, besan, garlic, ginger & chili paste, sugar curd, 1 tablespoon of oil, haldi & make a dough with the help of some water.
- Grease your hands make cylindrical shape place in greased plate & cover with wet muslin cloth & microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- For the tempering, add the remaining oil in microwave safe bowl heat on high for 30 sec or till oil is hot, add mustard seeds heat for another 30 second, add hing, sesame seeds & heat again for 1 minutes.
- Add muthia, toss well & microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring once in between after 1 minute, serve immediately garnished with coriander.
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwave with a grill function orRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Healthy, tasty, and easy to prepare, a spinach toastie is an ideal breakfast to begin your week with. Make it using #VoltasBekoMicrowave and make your Monday morning a breezy one!Read More...
Celebrations are in the air, which calls for delightful delicacies. Relish our Macher Paturi recipe made in #Voltas Beko Microwave! and enjoy Pujo to the fullest!Read More...
Voltas Beko’s microwave oven is your go-to chef if you love food but hate cooking. Our microwave prepare tasty nutritious dishes in just a few clicks. Facing hassles while defrostingRead More...
In India, it is impossible to avoid staining your clothes. From being splashed by muddy water while walking on the road to accidentally dropping food whilst you cook or eat,Read More...
Imagine watching the rainfall from the window in the comfort of your home. With every deep breath, you want to take in the fresh fragrance of the wet soil, butRead More...