Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Nutella French Toast in Microwave
The only thing better than Chocolate is Nutella, so on this Chocolate Day make yourself this scrumptious Choco-Nutella French Toast with Voltas Beko Microwave.
Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 4-5 mins
Serving: 2 nos
- 2 Slices White Sandwich Bread
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- A few drops Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Generously spread Nutella on one side of each slice.
- Butter the other side of both the slices and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Put the bread slices in a microwave safe plate and pour the egg mixture over it. Let the bread soak completely.
- Turn the slices over after a few seconds so that both sides are well soaked in the mixture
- Microwave it for 2-3 minutes on high and turn the slices and microwave for 2-3 minutes. (Increase the time by 10 secs, depending on how you like your toasts and varying microwave temperature settings).
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwave with a grill function orRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
The only thing better than Chocolate is Nutella, so on this Chocolate Day make yourself this scrumptious Choco-Nutella French Toast with Voltas Beko Microwave.Read More...
Rains call for a crispy snack! Enjoy the monsoon season in your balcony with a cup of tea and a plate of Methi Muthia Fry, prepared in Voltas Beko MicrowaveRead More...
Wishing to try something new? Please the dessert lovers at home with a Churma and Apple-Berry tart in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
Try this tasty Apple Raisin Pudding and celebrate Easter with Voltas Beko Microwave!. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
We bring to you a recipe that is a delight for everyone with a sweet tooth. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...