Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Apple Churma Tart in Microwave
Wishing to try something new? Please the dessert lovers at home with a Churma and Apple-Berry tart in Voltas Beko Microwave!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20-25 mins
Serving: 6-8 nos
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 cup semolina
- ½ cup besan
- ¾ cup grated jaggery
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup refined oil
- Chopped almonds, cashews
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup milk
For filling: -
- 2 Apples
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp apricot sauce
For churma: -
- Place wheat flour, besan, semolina in a microwavable bowl.
- Add milk, oil and ghee. Mix very well and leave 3 tbsp ghee for later.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and put in the microwave on high for 12 minutes, stir regularly.
- Add jaggery, salt and nuts. Mix well and heat again for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and cook for another 1 minute. Keep aside.
For sauce: -
- Peel the apples and slice them.
- Microwave the apples, apricot sauce, cinnamon salt and brown sugar microwave on high for 5 minutes.
For making tart: -
- Spread the churma in a tart tin, spread apple sauce and top it up with brown sugar.
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwave with a grill function orRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
The only thing better than Chocolate is Nutella, so on this Chocolate Day make yourself this scrumptious Choco-Nutella French Toast with Voltas Beko Microwave.Read More...
Rains call for a crispy snack! Enjoy the monsoon season in your balcony with a cup of tea and a plate of Methi Muthia Fry, prepared in Voltas Beko MicrowaveRead More...
Wishing to try something new? Please the dessert lovers at home with a Churma and Apple-Berry tart in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
Try this tasty Apple Raisin Pudding and celebrate Easter with Voltas Beko Microwave!. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
We bring to you a recipe that is a delight for everyone with a sweet tooth. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...