These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the conduct of the game titled Voltas Beko Veggie Crush (“game”) organized, conducted and brought to you by Voltbek Home Appliances Private Limited (“Organizer”). By participating in this game, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein.
How to Enter:
- Go to voltasbeko’s official website.
- Click on the top right icon ‘Play Veggie Crush’
- Crush the identical veggies and make sure no veggie that’s 30 days old sinks to the bottom.
Contest Duration & Gratification:
- The competition will run from December 2nd through December 22nd, 2022.
- Depending on the score on the scoreboard, one winner will be selected at the end of each week and will be awarded a prize.
- The person who is still in first place on the scoreboard at the end of the competition will be awarded the grand prize and be qualified to receive a Voltas Beko Refrigerator.
A participant who violates these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process will be disqualified. The organizer maintains the right to verify the validity of entries and participants at any time, including a participant's identity, age, and place of residence.
Terms & Conditions
- Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iii)Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
- Organizer has the right to withdraw the contest at any time.
- The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the Contact number/Email ID shared by the participants at the time of Log in.
- Any tax/GST if applicable, will be borne by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted two (2) times over a period of 24 hours to inform him/her of the win through calling and/or email. If the winner cannot be reached after multiple attempts, the organizer will have the option to either forfeit the prize or award it to the next winning participant in the draw procedure.
- Each participant must be careful in providing their information. In case the participant provides inaccurate and false information, the entire prize would be forfeited or will be passed on to another participant without any further communication to the claimant. The Organizers shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
- It is clarified that in case the winner become disqualified on account of any Government restriction, winner regulations, norms, policy etc., in such case Winner shall not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her prize.
- The Organizers will contact the winner at the contact number/Email ID used for participation, collect the documents like proof of ID, Age as required against a receipt and verify the claim before redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is subject to the verification of documents by the Auditor. After verification, the prize winner will be informed the entire process of redemption of the prize.
- Decision of Organizer’s and Auditors will be final and binding regarding the competition and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All documents collected shall become the property of the Organizer. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the entry into the Organizers database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. The database maintained by the Organizer shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Notification of the Winner status must be kept confidential until the Winners are publicly revealed by the Organizer or the Winner prize will be forfeited.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No Non cash claim can be made in lieu of prizes. Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the contest and/or to claim the Prize, if any and as applicable shall be solely borne by the Winner and Organizer shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses.
- Organizer reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms from time to time.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in this contest.
- All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi only.
- Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this promotion.