Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Chocolate Fudge in Microwave - Recipe | Voltas Beko
It's her day, so surprise her your way. Delight your mom with Chocolate Fudge and make this Mother’s Day sweeter with Voltas Beko Microwave!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 7 mins
Serving: 6-8 nos
- 450 gm milk chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Pinch of salt
- Red food coloring
Cream Cheese Frosting Fudge Ingredients:-
- 60 gm cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 60 gm melted white chocolate
- Blend the finely chopped milk chocolate (or chips) and sweetened condensed milk together in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat at 70% power for 90 seconds.
- Let the bowl sit in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir 2-3 times.
- Add a pinch of salt and some red food coloring.
- Stir slowly until the chocolate is melted and the red food color is well blended.
- If all the chocolate does not melt, let the bowl sit for another 3 minutes then stir again.
- Heat for another 10-15 seconds at 70% power and repeat the process above. (Only if needed)
- Spread the thick fudge into a prepared pan, cover, and set aside.
Make the Cream Cheese Frosting Fudge Layer:
- Beat together of softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon salted butter until well blended.
- Stir in sifted powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining melted white chocolate and beat until creamy and smooth.
- If this becomes lumpy, heat in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread over the milk chocolate fudge layer.
What is a grill microwave oven?
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwaveRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Believe it or not, most of us who like to have a midnight snack like to do it in the dark without waking anyone up. Imagine sneaking around in theRead More...
Welcome to the world of hassle-free dishwashing! The dishwasher machine has revolutionised kitchen chores by providing a convenient and efficient way to clean dirty dishes. Installing dishwashers in kitchens canRead More...
Cooking a full meal is a very tough, ‘multiple-tasks-multiple-processes’ kind of activity. Adding the volatile task of washing the dishes with many slow eaters in the house? Arguments are boundRead More...