Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Chocolate Fudge in Microwave
It's her day, so surprise her your way. Delight your mom with Chocolate Fudge and make this Mother’s Day sweeter with Voltas Beko Microwave!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 7 mins
Serving: 6-8 nos
- 450 gm milk chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Pinch of salt
- Red food coloring
Cream Cheese Frosting Fudge Ingredients:-
- 60 gm cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 60 gm melted white chocolate
- Blend the finely chopped milk chocolate (or chips) and sweetened condensed milk together in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat at 70% power for 90 seconds.
- Let the bowl sit in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir 2-3 times.
- Add a pinch of salt and some red food coloring.
- Stir slowly until the chocolate is melted and the red food color is well blended.
- If all the chocolate does not melt, let the bowl sit for another 3 minutes then stir again.
- Heat for another 10-15 seconds at 70% power and repeat the process above. (Only if needed)
- Spread the thick fudge into a prepared pan, cover, and set aside.
Make the Cream Cheese Frosting Fudge Layer:
- Beat together of softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon salted butter until well blended.
- Stir in sifted powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining melted white chocolate and beat until creamy and smooth.
- If this becomes lumpy, heat in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread over the milk chocolate fudge layer.
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwave with a grill function orRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Wishing to try something new? Please the dessert lovers at home with a Churma and Apple-Berry tart in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
Try this tasty Apple Raisin Pudding and celebrate Easter with Voltas Beko Microwave!. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
We bring to you a recipe that is a delight for everyone with a sweet tooth. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
Having friends over for a match party? Win them over by trying out Chicken Teriyaki recipe in your Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...
It's her day, so surprise her your way. Delight your mom with Chocolate Fudge and make this Mother’s Day sweeter with Voltas Beko Microwave!Read More...