Everything you need to know
about our products & more
How to Make Bounty Balls in Microwave - Recipe | Voltas Beko
We bring to you a recipe that is a delight for everyone with a sweet tooth. Try this quick dessert recipe in Voltas Beko Microwave!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
Serving: 6-8 nos
- 100 grams desiccated of freshly shredded coconut
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- Place shredded coconut in a bowl and add condensed milk. You can adjust the quantity of condensed milk to get the desired consistency.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts. Arrange in a tray and keep in the fridge for half an hour.
- Chop some chocolate, put in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or till chocolate melts, without any lumps.
- Coat the shaped coconut bars well with the melted chocolate. Arrange in a tray let it cool.
- Refrigerate in airtight box.
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwave with a grill function orRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Healthy, tasty, and easy to prepare, a spinach toastie is an ideal breakfast to begin your week with. Make it using #VoltasBekoMicrowave and make your Monday morning a breezy one!Read More...
Celebrations are in the air, which calls for delightful delicacies. Relish our Macher Paturi recipe made in #Voltas Beko Microwave! and enjoy Pujo to the fullest!Read More...
Voltas Beko’s microwave oven is your go-to chef if you love food but hate cooking. Our microwave prepare tasty nutritious dishes in just a few clicks. Facing hassles while defrostingRead More...
In India, it is impossible to avoid staining your clothes. From being splashed by muddy water while walking on the road to accidentally dropping food whilst you cook or eat,Read More...
Imagine watching the rainfall from the window in the comfort of your home. With every deep breath, you want to take in the fresh fragrance of the wet soil, butRead More...