Everything you need to know
about our products & more
Cook Aglio Olio Pasta in Microwave, Quick & Easy Recipe - Know How
Preparation time: - 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serving: 4 nos
- 8 oz. spaghetti or other long pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant and just beginning to turn golden.
- Drain the pasta and reserve about 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the skillet with the garlic and toss to combine. If the pasta seems dry, add some of the reserved pasta water a little at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again to coat the pasta evenly. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the pasta hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Believe it or not, most of us who like to have a midnight snack like
During the summer months, nothing is more comforting than a glass of cold water or
What is a grill microwave oven?
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwaveRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Refrigerator represents contemporary food preservation technology and is an indispensable part of our daily lives. It is rapidly gaining popularity in both urban and rural households in India. It's ourRead More...
Believe it or not, most of us who like to have a midnight snack like to do it in the dark without waking anyone up. Imagine sneaking around in theRead More...
Welcome to the world of hassle-free dishwashing! The dishwasher machine has revolutionised kitchen chores by providing a convenient and efficient way to clean dirty dishes. Installing dishwashers in kitchens canRead More...