Have a question? We’re here to help!
General Information

If a mild electric shock is felt only once with a spark sound upon touching the handle or refrigerator body, it is due to static charge developed in the body. It is a natural phenomena & completely harmless.
If electric shock is repeatedly felt upon touching the handle or refrigerator body, there is problem with the house wiring or poor earthing in the power socket. Please get the house wiring checked from an electrician.

Article Feedback

Overall, how satisfied were you with the usefulness of this information?
How would you improve the information?

0

/ 1000

bytes

Submit

Let’s stay in touch

Sign up now to stay apprised of the latest offers, promotions and a lot more.