Everything you need to know
about our products & more
Make Chicken Biryani in Microwave - Easy Recipe, Know How?
- 1 cup boiled basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon mint leaves
- Salt as required
- 2 tablespoons refined oil
- 3 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 cup hung curd
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- water as required
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 600 gm chicken
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon bay leaf
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 green chillies
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 2 drops kewra
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- Prepare saffron-kewra water and chop veggies.
- To make a delightful chicken biryani dish firstly soak saffron in water to prepare saffron water (One tsp saffron can be soaked in 1/4 cup water).
- Next, mix kewra drops in water and mix well to make kewra water. Set them aside for later usage.
- Now chop the onion and coriander leaves and keep them aside.
- Saute the onions
- Meanwhile, heat refined oil in a deep-bottomed pan. Once the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, and cloves in it, and saute for about a minute. Then, add chopped onion to it and saute until pink.
- Now, add chicken into it with slit green chillies, turmeric, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and green chilli paste. Mix well all the spices and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, add hung curd into it and give a mix. (Make sure the chicken is washed properly and patted dry before adding it to the dish)
- Cook biryani on low heat for 5-6 minutes
- Turn the flame to medium again and add garam masala in it along with ginger julienne, coriander and mint leaves. Add kewra water, rose water and saffron water in it. Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Then add 1 cup of cooked rice and spread evenly. Then add saffron water and pour ghee over it. You can now cook the dish without the lid or cover it with a lid to give a dum effect due to the steam formation.
- Serve warm!
What is a grill microwave oven?
If you ever shopped for a microwave online or at the store, no doubt you may have come across several types of microwaves. A microwaveRead More...
Having an empty basin was a myth until the invention of the dishwasher. We understand what a hassle it is to wash the dishes and crockery, and if you haveRead More...
To remove things from and to place things in a messy refrigerator can be a headache. Therefore, it is better to organize and compartmentalize food items. Maybe you have extraRead More...
When shopping for a refrigerator, you have a choice between a single door and a side by side double door fridge. How often have you brought a month’s worth ofRead More...
Believe it or not, most of us who like to have a midnight snack like to do it in the dark without waking anyone up. Imagine sneaking around in theRead More...
Welcome to the world of hassle-free dishwashing! The dishwasher machine has revolutionised kitchen chores by providing a convenient and efficient way to clean dirty dishes. Installing dishwashers in kitchens canRead More...
Cooking a full meal is a very tough, ‘multiple-tasks-multiple-processes’ kind of activity. Adding the volatile task of washing the dishes with many slow eaters in the house? Arguments are boundRead More...